Friday, September 08, 2006

VIDA EN ESPANA

I am on a time crunch! When I figure out wireless...hack like Abram did...I will get the chance to write longer emails and entries...

Here is a short list of my experiences so far:
flight was delayed-spent all day in Chicago
met tons of people that go to my school
little jet legged
it´s been quite a challenge to adjust
house mom speaks only SPANISH-single old lady
I am remembering more than I thought
the food is great
the city is beautiful
I have my own room-my roommate is from stout
I have been really adventurous...walking all around getting a feel for the city
....tell more later

prayer requests:
I NEED CHURCH FAMILY!
Adjusting-socializing has been hard, meaning I have been placed WAY OUTSIDE my comfort zone...my lifestyle is (big time) the minority...it´s been hard...reminds me of my freshmen year of college....Í give details later
patience
persistance

Thanks for your support, encouragement, letters, pictures, and memories...besides God-remembering you guys has kept me sane!

-MaLeah

1 comment:

aesthetic realist said...

I made you a new CD today...

you shall have it sometime in the next couple weeks...

cheers!