Tuesday, December 05, 2006

3 Countries in 1 Day...

Kim and I went to a famous park where the borders of Belgium, Germany, and Holland come to one point! It reminded me of home (*sigh)
Kim and I took a road trip to the "Eiffel" part of Germany. The small town had a creek running through it and a Christmas Market-incredibly cute and cozy!
Until Christmas, Maastricht (Holland) hosts a Holiday festival. At night this plaza is lit up ice skating was offered around this gigantic Christmas tree...
One morning, Kim and I ordered waffles and then went on the Ferris Wheel (the one that was shown above)... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy/excited for you. I love you lots! You're in my prayers! xoxoxo

~Always Kate

Anonymous said...

Hey Malea! I have a friend who was in my Spanish class this semester at the U of Minn. Twin Cities. She is going to be in Toledo, Spain next semester for semester abroad. Will you please email me back so I can send her your email address. I told her I would hook you up with her. Did I tell you that I'll be spending a couple of months in Guadalajara, Mexico this summer to finish my degree in Spanish?? Please write me at my school address: mederke@scf.k12.wi.us. Catch you soon! Jesus bless you!

Love,

Kelli (St. Meddy's Wild and Crazy Mom!!)